Is the Sedona Method Effective?

If you are reading this article then you will have heard at least something about the Sedona Method. You may or may not have come into contact with the extravagant claims that the creators and users of the Method talk about. Basically the Sedona Method is said to be a technique that can be used to eliminate, fix or create ANYTHING in your life!

Big claim! But does it work?

Here we are going to discuss the way the Sedona Method makes use of the law of attraction. I am sure you are well aware of this universal law as it is widely discussed and has exploded into the global consciousness due to the movie The Secret!

We will also debate if and how it’s possible for you to use the Sedona Method any time and anywhere to eliminate negative thoughts and feelings INSTANTLY.

After reading this article, you will have a more inclusive understanding of this method although further investigation is always advised. So, to begin:

The Sedona Method has received positive reviews for years now.

One of the basic proponents and principles of The Sedona Method, as well as the Release Technique, is the law of attraction. That is – what we think about, we attract into our lives. What the film The Secret fails to mention (and although this is a great introduction to the law of attraction it also falls greatly short of giving any real usable information) is that the majority of your ARE NOT conscious in nature. The vast majority of your thinking is done automatically and runs on autopilot due to your subconscious programming!

So, by using visualization, affirmations etc., we are merely attempting to control the 2% of our conscious thoughts, while the other 98% of our subconscious thoughts continue to attract to us the things corresponding to our subconscious programming. Now if you have positive subconscious programming then you have nothing to worry about as you will automatically attract good things to you. Unfortunately, however, most of us don’t!

There are studies that show that we have millions of unconscious thoughts everyday. If, like the majority of people, you’re subconscious programming (which drives these thoughts) is negative in nature then what good do you think 30 minutes of visualization will do?

Can you see why you have failed to get any results from your conscious efforts thus far?

For instance, shall we say you want to break free from debt and attract abundance and wealth? You visualize attaining these things but nothing happens or your financial situation even takes a turn for the worse.

What happened?

You conscious focused on wealth however, your millions of everyday subconscious thoughts negated that conscious effort and maybe even reversed it – depending on how ingrained your subconscious beliefs of lack are.

The Sedona Method is designed to find these subconscious programs, and using a very unique technique, eliminate hundreds of them within seconds!!!!

Once you release this resistance to having what you want the goal or desire you have been working towards seems to materialise into your life with every little effort on your part and extremely quickly.

This is no joke!

The Sedona Method has been tested by Harvard University and other leading academics and been proven to be effective at what it does. But don’t believe me, try it for yourself!!! You can get a free demonstration of how to use the Sedona Method by reading the review – Sedona Method – and following the link on that page!

Recent Posts